- Front-End which auto-generates the structural model (the data file for cpframe).
- Back-End which obtains the results from cpframe and then uses to size members, check connections and size footings
- Rapidly analyse and specify structural requirements and generate cost for at the point-of-sale (PoS) and to be used by sales people and customer.
- Provide adequate documentation for seeking development approval (building permits)
- Aid independent checking and/or testing
- Relevance of the software or structural model to the proposed building structure
- Validity of the input parameters to the model
- Validity of the calculated results
- Auto-generating models for a structures engine
- Auto-generate a model compatible with general purpose structures software.
- PoS design solutions in no more than 5 minutes during at most a 30 minute interview.
- Behind the scenes solutions in less than 24 hours: same day response.
|Plane Frame Analysis Launched in front of QPro Workbook|
For a more flexible approach I will release an alternative template, with the data spread across multiple worksheets, making it easier to shrink and expand the structural models, and provide easily reading existing data files into the Excel workbook. Generating multiple models in the one workbook is not compatible with worksheet calculations. Multiple models is a definite move towards using vba or other programming language.
Users of the software must accept this disclaimer of warranty :
The software is supplied as is. The author disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The author assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of the software.
[23/04/2016] Changed download links to MiScion Pty Ltd Web Store